Transmission:6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE AND TOW/HAUL MODE
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:15 CITY / 21 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Parking Sensors / Assist
Side-Impact Air Bags
City 15/ HWY 21
AS-IS Vehicles pass Virginia State Inspection but may have some imperfections.
Preferred Equipment Group 1LT
- Custom Leather-Appointed Seat Trim
- Front Bucket Seats
- Remote Vehicle Starter System
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Floor Console with Storage Area
- Power-Adjustable/manual-folding Outside Mirrors
- Heavy-Duty Locking Rear Differential
- Color-Keyed Door Handles
- Power-Adjustable Accelerator and Brake Pedals
- Front Halogen Fog Lamps
- Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
- OnStar 1-Year Directions and Connections Plan
- Rear Audio System Controls
- Bose Premium Audio System Feature
- Black Roof-Mounted Luggage Rack Center Rails
- Leather seat upholstery - superior sitting. There's more class in the cabin with leather seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather seat upholstery.
- Removable third-row seats - room without a tool. What you need is more cargo space. What you don't need is to spend 20 minutes trying to find the right tools to remove the seats in order to get it. Removable third-row seats give you the space without the grief. Designed for easy removal without the use of tools, you can get the extra space you need right when you need it. So remove the hassle with removable third-row seats.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Keyfob engine start control - Get an early start. Remotely start your vehicle's engine from the key fob, ensuring your ride is ready to go when you get in. Now you can stay comfortable inside while your vehicle gets comfortable outside, thanks to Keyfob engine start control.
Technology and Telematics
- Selective Internet access - a more focused delivery. Selective internet access allows you to tailor the features for your feed, such as sports scores, local news, or current weather. When it comes to getting what you want, selective internet access is a net gain.
Proudly service Lynchburg and all of Virginia for nearly 100 years!
Don't miss out, come see us at 2625 Lakeside Dr Lynchburg VA 24501 or call us at (434)455-7060 and schedule a test drive today!
- Engine Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) iron block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
- 4-wheel drive
- Transfer case active single-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Requires (GU4) 3.08 rear axle ratio. Not available on 2WD models 3/4 ton models or with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package.)
- Battery heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Suspension front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering power
- Brakes 4-wheel antilock 4-wheel disc VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wheel 17" (43.2 cm) full-size steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire carrier lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia front color-keyed
- Fascia rear color-keyed
- Moldings color-keyed bodyside
- Headlamps dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps front halogen
- Glass Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Audio system feature 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls
- Floor covering color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation analog with speedometer odometer with trip odometer fuel level voltmeter engine temperature oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on key-in-ignition driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Theft-deterrent system vehicle PASS-Key III
- Heater rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger rear-window electric
- Mirror inside rearview manual day/night
- Headliner cloth
- Visors driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors padded with cloth trim extends on rod
- Assist handles front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature cargo lights door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags dual-stage frontal driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags head curtain side-impact first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Parking Assist Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Safety belts 3-point driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- AS-IS Vehicles pass Virginia State Inspection but may have some imperfections.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
All prices are plus tax, title, tag and $499 processing fee.
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.